Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today morning.

Recieve message from my mei.

Tq !

She know me sien, early early sms me d.

So happy + 感动 !

THX mei !

Den

Boon Yee call me go Prangin.

Ask my father.

Father dun let.

Say me go out too many time liao.

If today go, tomorow cannot go d.

So i choose tomorow.

Hope i wont regret my choice.

Say sry to boon yee.

Den

Boring afternoon.

Den

About 5 or 6 p.m.

Parents say wan go Qb.

Follow go lo.

Walk walk.

Sms sms.

Boring la !

Den

Go home.

Boring agn !

ONLINE agn !

haiz...

This is my life.

Everyday online.

1 Boring Day gone agn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This few days.

Frens got a bit problems.

Haiz..

The bad thng is...

1 time so many frens...

Haiz..

+

Many ppl also got love problems..

Some ppl hurt ppl..

SOme ppl tiok hurt...

------------------------------------------------------

All not good de things.

Hope all will end !

Hope my frens will be happy n stay happy !

Hope all couple muz stay together forever, dun because small things say wan break.

珍惜身边的一切!

朋友,爱人还有家人 !

他们都是很重要的哦!

别忘记!